This is a quick post, as I'm in the middle of some projects with a short deadline. I don't have much time to spare for the blog today, but I did want to update.
I got all my words sewn together on my Witch's Pantry project. I'm really happy with the way this is turning out! Now I'm re-thinking my original plan of how I was going to put this together, though. The 'words' part of the quilt is very bold, so I think some adjustments need to be made. I have some ideas that I'm considering, but I don't have time to play with this this week.
I was having some sewing machine issues this week, and my Bernina needed to go the Dr. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait but 24 hours! That was great. The price for the visit wasn't so great though. The machine needed a new hook, which cost $100! Yikes, that was a lot more than I thought it would be!
And, here's a sneak peek of one of the projects I'm working on. You'll notice an abundance of pink - that's a clue as to who this might be for! I'll share the rest when it's finished, I promise.
Now, back to the quilt studio!